The Abel Tasman National Park is world renowned for its natural beauty and golden sand beaches which provide an exotic wedding destination. The golden sands are a product of the unique granite that is found in the area and are not found anywhere else in New Zealand. The clear blue and green waters combined with the pristine beaches make the Park popular with trampers, kayakers and couples wanting to get married! In fact, Lonely Planet lists the Abel Tasman National Park and surrounding area as its No.1 Top Pick of things to see and do in New Zealand.
There are a large number of beautiful beaches and sand spits that are suitable for getting married on, giving us a wide range of choices to work in with the tides and weather. You can travel to your wedding location on board a Gourmet Sailing yacht where you will enjoy a full sailing experience with food and drinks on board, or you can travel in by Private Charter Water Taxi. Included in this location:
- Return travel to the Abel Tasman National Park by Gourmet Sailing yacht, with food and drinks on board or return travel by private charter Water Taxi
- Marriage License application fees and processing
- A personal wedding planner
- A personalised ceremony by a registered celebrant
- Professional wedding photography (up to 3 hours)
- Wedding photos in a digital format
- Marriage Certificate application fees and processing
- Option to upgrade to a Works Package to include hair, makeup and flowers
- Tell us what else you would like and we will be happy to customize the package for you.